ETL recently accredited Clenergy’s new PV-ezRack Grounding system. Founded by Thomas Alva Edison in 1896, ETL (Electrical Testing Laboratories) has been around for more than 100 years and enjoys a high reputation in the US and the rest of the world. Like American’s UL and Canada’s CSA, the ETL Listed Mark is proof that a product complies with North American safety standards.
ETL’s listing of Clenergy’s PV-ezRack Grounding System is yet more proof of Clenergy’s successful commercialization of its independent intellectual property. Its application in multiple Clenergy’s PV-ezRack mounting systems marks another major improvement in product quality.
Adhering to UL476-2007 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 (US and Canadian standards for safety grounding and bonding equipment), the Clenergy PV-ezRack Grounding System consists of the PV-ezRack Grounding System Clip and the PV-ezRack Grounding System Lug. The system makes installation easier and more efficient. Moreover, the highly corrosion-resistant material with excellent surface coating makes the system suitable for harsh environments.
The key benefits of the PV-ezRack Grounding System include:
- Easy Installation: The professional design makes installation easy and labor cost is reduced. The system accommodates all of Clenergy Z-module compatible products.
- Versatile Application: The grounding system can be applied to Clenergy’s roof mounting systems and ground mounting systems, including the PV-ezRack SolarTerrace II, the PV-ezRack SolarTerrace III, the PV-ezRack PostMount, the PV-ezRack SolarRoof and the PV-ezRack SolarRoof Pro.
- Great Compatibility: The grounding system is compatible with most of the framed modules on the market.
- Reliable Quality with tests: Thermal Cycle (+80°C to -20°C)/High Temperature Accelerated Life Test/Salt Water Bath Test
- 10-year Warranty: Clenergy provides a 10-year product warranty for your peace of mind.
“The PV-ezRack Grounding System was developed to serve all of Clenergy’s Z module products,” said Clenergy R&D Director Ms. Karen Liu. “Its unique design brings even more flexibility and convenience to the overall mounting system.” “ETL accreditation is a stepping-stone to large-scale promotion in the international market,” she explained. The combination will further enhance the competitiveness of Clenergy’s products in the global PV market.”
Clenergy is confident that the PV-ezRack Grounding System will benefit its increasingly active global operations.