Clenergy presents the most complete online programme for precise PV system planning — PV-ezDesign. The design tool is web-based, allowing users to have all of their PV projects wherever they have an internet connection.
The main highlight of the PV-ezDesign program is its ability to accurately depict roofs, buildings and the surrounding area in both 2D and 3D. The program also boasts a satellite interface with Google Maps that enables it to provide a comprehensive real-world overview of locations and their environmental parameters. The program also tracks material quantities, costs and profitability calculations.
PV-ezDesign makes the virtual planning and calculation of PV systems quicker, easier and more precise and realistic. The application relies on the following key features.
- 3D modelling:Easy 3D modelling of building roof structures and environments allow for fully scalable pre-defined models.
- Real-time analysis: Shadow cone analysis is possible directly from the 3D model, as well as complete production and ROI reports with GIS irradiation data.
- Satellite maps: The use of satellite maps help pinpoint the location, while satellite pictures create accurate backgrounds for the project.
- Integrated Building Codes: Building codes combined with pre-loaded wind and snow maps help create highly accurate bill of materials.
- Share and collaborate: It’s easier than ever to publish projects online and share them with colleagues and customers.
Australia’s Clean Energy week last July was the world debut of PV-ezDesign. The brand new software has attracted a wide range of customers. The tool’s popularity surged in September with its debut at the Solar Power International in Orlando, USA and at October’s Solar Power UK in Birmingham. “With this tool, our customers can design their PV project themselves,” said one client. “It’s very convenient,” he added.
“PV-ezDesign brings advantages to our customers and efficiency to Clenergy”, said Thomas Gerstch, Product Manager of Clenergy Australia.
Apply for a promo code to experience the software for yourself by emailing email@example.com