China’senvironmental issues are believed to threaten the economic development and social stability while the central government determines to triumph those remaining problems, much more firmly than ever.
As a part of the 13th Five-Year Plan (2016-20), a new guideline was approved in November, 2016: Beside developing energy-efficient industries, priority is also given to efforts to improve the quality of the air, water and soil within 5 years. Projects to control industrial pollutants will be implemented.
According to ‘The Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Plan’, total environmental expenditures are expected to reach 6 to 10 trillion yuan.
In response to the Green Finance policy, more business opportunities and a strong focus on China’s environmental industry will arise. Aiming at solving serious pollution problems, the demand for innovative and effective environmental technologies and solutions will greatly increase.
Along with the growing market-oriented environmental protection industry in China, an increasing amount of investors has started to exploit the business opportunities in China’s environmental protection technology market.
IE expo China 2017 brings innovators closer to investors
Therefore IFAT and Isle Utilities join forces to organize the Innovation Pavilion and Program in its affiliate IE expo China 2017. As an independent technology consultant, Isle will undertake a thorough due diligence, so the Innovation Pavilion consists of a minimum of 9 emerging technologies suitable for the Chinese market.
In addition, Isle will organize an Emerging Technologies & Innovation Forum to connect innovators with investors, partners and end-users withinthe environmental sector: Water & Sewage Treatment, Waste Management, Site Remediation, Air Pollution Control and Air Purification.
Organizer: Isle Utilities
Co-organizer: Messe München GmbH
Messe Muenchen Zhongmao Co., Ltd.
A perfect platform for innovators to showcase innovative environmental technologies and to seek your partner or funding support from investors:
· An info booth to showcase your innovative environmental technologies to stakeholders of the environmental industry;
· A good opportunity to be recognized as the leader in innovation in environmental industry;
· Your innovative technology will be included at the Innovative Environmental Technologies List in our show catalogue to be distributed to investors;
· Presentations to attract potential partners and investors;
A perfect platform for investors to seek business opportunities on innovative environmental technologies:
· Free access to Innovation Pavilion dedicated to innovation in environmental technologies;
· An Innovative Environmental Technologies List in our show catalogue to be distributed to (investors;
· Gain latest market information on the market, its development strategies and on investment opportunities;
· Get first-hand information on innovative environmental technologies and solutions directly from the innovators in their presentations;
· Private meeting rooms for investors and technology companies to engage in discussions.
Innovation Pavilion & Forum sponsorship opportunities with us
We are pleased to offer this unique package to companies who would like to be associated with supporting Innovation to the Chinese/Asia market. Investors, established Technology companies, consultancy firms etc. can become a sponsor of the Isle Innovation Pavilion & Forum.
Your company will enjoy enhanced and exclusive benefits including:
· Sponsor logo will feature in the full fledged Innovation campaign
· Innovation material supported by the written credit – ‘Powered by SPONSOR’
· The “Innovation Sponsor” logo will be integrated into IE Expo China & Isle website 2017
· Sponsor will be included in the Isle newsletter to +1200 Innovative Technologies + dedicated email to the Innovations participating in China
· Sponsors will be positioned as the leading company supporting start-up companies in developing new technologies and services
· Branding integrated in the design of the pavilion and forum located on the show floor for three days
· The opportunity to nominate a speaker to have a key note at the Innovation forum
· Sponsor may place banner, promotional items, brochures, reports at the Innovation pavilion & forum
· The option to nominate a spokesperson for media interviews regarding the innovation program
· The sponsor can host a network event/ organize a workshop at the pavilion or a location of the sponsor’s choice
· Other request available upon request
Mrs. Annelies Schenk