An exceptional gathering of CEOs from a range of ocean industries will engage in a high-level plenary discussion at the SOS 2015.
The “Ocean Executive Forum” is a high-level, multi-industry leadership dialogue at the Sustainable Ocean Summit which will be held in Singapore from 9-11 November, 2015.
The Ocean Executive Forum will bring together a unique cross-sectoral panel of ocean industry leaders to give their views on “Sustainable Development and Growing the Blue Economy - the Next 50 Years” and how ocean industries can collaborate on Corporate Ocean Responsibility.
The Ocean Executive Forum panel will include:
- Kenneth Koo, CEO, TCC Shipping (shipping)
- Bram Roelse, CEO, Royal IHC Merwede (shipbuilding/dredging)
- Volker Kuntzsch, CEO, Sanford Ltd (fisheries)
- Gary Gysin, CEO, Liquid Robotics (ocean data/technology)
- Joao Metelo, CEO, Principle Power (offshore wind energy)
- Mike Johnston, CEO, Nautilus Minerals (seabed mining)
- Jim Schweigert, EVP, Matrix Networks (submarine cable)
The high-level, multi-industry panel will consider the challenges and opportunities for the private sector to responsibly respond to the growing need to supply energy, food, transport and information from the ocean. Additional CEOs from oil and gas, aquaculture, cruise tourism or desalination may also be joining the panel as their availability is confirmed.
Participation opportunities at SOS 2015 are filling fast as senior industry representatives continue to register for this 2-yearly gathering of the ocean business community.
For SOS 2015 information, registration and sponsorship opportunities – click here.
A growing list of SOS 2015 sponsors worldwide are making this unique event possible:
- TCC Group, Keppel Corporation, Nautilus Minerals
- DHI, IHC Mining, Liquid Robotics, Marine Assets Corporation, Oceaneering, Oldendorff Carriers, Rightship, Sembcorp
- Planet OS, Baird Maritime, exactEarth, International Association of Geophysical Contractors (IAGC)
- Windward, Louisbourg Seafoods, Olrac SPS, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
A growing number and range of SOS 2015 media partners and endorsers from around the world and across the sectors are also part of this exceptional global event; view the full list here.
The SOS program continues to add senior representatives and exciting, timely panels and presentations from industry, government and other stakeholders; view the latest SOS 2015 program here.