6-7 July 2011, Gran Melia Shanghai Hotel, China
China’s airline leaders convene at Aviation Outlook China to share opportunities in the world’s fastest growing aviation market
According to reports – The Chinese aviation market is steadily on the rise. With Chinese passenger numbers targeted to grow at 10.8 percent annually and predicted to become the fastest-growing aviation market by 2014, China is forecasted to invest more than USD228 billion in the industry over the next 5 years to cater for the rising tides of demands. The Chinese aviation industry is embarking on an aggressive strategy to increase their fleet capacity, invest in airport infrastructural growth and forge new alliances and partnerships.
For the 4th year running, Aviation Outlook China 2011 is positioned as the leading industry forum for aviation executives focusing on business & partnership opportunities in the world’s fastest-growing aviation market. This is the strategic platform for aviation policy-makers, airlines, airports, aviation services and solutions leaders to discuss the challenges and needs of the industry in the face of this unstoppable growth. This high-level strategy conference will address the strategies, opportunities and challenges for major stakeholders as the Chinese aviation market advances beyond 2011.
Featuring presentations and hard-hitting panel discussions from senior airline executives from Air China, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Spring Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, China West Air, Lucky Air, Chengdu Airlines, Tianjin Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Beijing Capital Airlines, Aviation Outlook China 2011 congregates speakers from the Chinese airlines in this must-attend conference. The esteemed faculty of speakers also includes –
- James Hogan, CEO, Etihad Airways
- Tewolde GebreMariam, CEO, Ethiopian Airlines
- He Li, Vice President, Air China
- Chong Phit Lian, CEO, Jetstar Asia
- Kevin Cai, CIO, China Eastern Airlines
- Carl Clump, CEO, Retail Decisions
- Jerry Hu, CIO, China Southern Airlines
- Li Qiang, Managing Director, Information Management Department, Air China
- Dr. Jarnail Singh, Chairman, Civil Aviation Medical Board
- Dr. Paulo Alves, Vice President, Aviation & Maritime Health Worldwide, MedAire
- Marnix Fruitema, Senior Vice President – Asia Pacific, Air France-KLM
- Zhang Xiuzhi, CEO, Spring Airlines
- Li Wenbin, Vice President, Tianjin Airlines
- Murray Smyth, Senior Vice President – Airline Passenger Services, IBS Software Services
- Peter Harbison, Executive Chairman, Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation
- Zheng Liangang, CIO, Spring Airlines
- Zhuang Chenchao, President and Co-Founder, Qunar.com
- Li Dianchun, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Lucky Air
- Lim Kim Hai, Executive Chairman, Regional Express
- Qi Guofeng, General Manager of Marketing Department, Beijing Capital Airlines
- David Chambers, Regional Vice President, Asia Pacific and India, Sabre Airline Solutions
*The programme and speakers may be subject to changes and Terrapinn reserves the right to amend the programme as necessary.
For press application, please complete the attached press pass form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +65 6271 6309. Press application deadline: 24 June 2011.
Note: Press registration for this event is compulsory and advance scheduling for speaker interviews is recommended. The final issuance of a press pass is subjected to Terrapinn management’s discretion.
About Aviation Outlook China http://www.terrapinn.com/2011/aviation-outlook-china/index.stm
About Terrapinn: http://www.terrapinn.com/aboutus.aspx