- Senior role in renewable energy provider
- Targeting very high infrastructure growth
- For Filipino employment in the Philippines
Headquartered in Manila, our client currently produces more than 100MW of renewable energy, with a commitment to provide 1,000MW from solar, biomass, wind and hydropower into the national grid.
Your role is to market & sell green electricity:
- Proactively build and lead marketing and sales team
- Oversee sales, marketing and trading activities relating to the following:
- Wholesale Electricity Spot Market (WESM)
- Retail Competition and Open Access (RCOA)
- Electric cooperatives
- Distribution utilities
- Industrial and contestable customers
- 15+ years of experience in sales, marketing and trading in energy
- Experience in start-ups or fast growing companies
- Experience in renewable energy sector desired
- MBA or master’s degree preferred
If you enjoy working for a high growth company that uses the World’s leading innovations to provide energy to the Philippines, please click here to apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33413. Applications that don’t include a resume will not be considered. For more information, please call Damian Penston or Michael Green on +61 2 8243 0500.
Why this is a green job
The client currently produces more than 100MW of renewable energy, with a commitment to provide 1,000MW from solar, biomass, wind and hydropower into the national grid.