- Energy developers setting up an office in Vietnam
- Manage extensive financial modeling on all investment targets
- Be part of the thriving energy industry in Vietnam
About the Company
Our client has an extensive renewable energy portfolio and are now expanding its business in Vietnam and are seeking an experienced local candidate to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage financial modeling and quantitative analysis on investment targets;
- Research potential investment opportunities;
- Manage all aspects of deal execution;
- Support asset management functions including exploring strategies to create value at the portfolio level;
- Review portfolio companies and manage the transactions arising from such review.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience working in an investment role at a senior level in the power/energy industry;
- Extensive local experience and profound knowledge of the energy market in Vietnam;
- Finance background.
How to Apply
This opportunity to join a progressive Asian renewable energy developer and help them set up a business in Vietnam is not to be missed. If you are interested then please click here to apply and submit your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33756. For more information please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931 or Michael Green on +61 2 8243 0500.