- Sydney location
- Highly innovative Australian company
- Up to $150K package OTE + car allowance
About the Company
Our client is a high-tech innovator and electricity retailer with a unique business model, selling a bundled electricity, automation and energy management service, making their business the largest private initiative to reduce energy consumption in Australian history! They provide ongoing savings instead of discounts and have an unmatched level of customer satisfaction in the electricity retail sector. They already have high customer acceptance and enormous potential for further success.
The company is pre-IPO and targeting massive expansion, making their stock option program very attractive.
About the Role
The company is looking for technically-orientated, professional sales staff to whom it is offering an above average salary and unlimited commission. Previous experience in selling solutions to residential customers is required (home security, solar systems, home ventilation, real estate, etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Address sales leads provided for and generated by the representative
- Arrange site visits and inspecting customers’ premises for suitability
- Motivate customers and process sales orders
- Expedite the resolution of customer issue
Skills and Experience
- Technical acumen (science or engineering degree will be view favourably)
- Good track record of profitable Sales of services/systems
- Potential to ultimately manage/lead a team
- Experience working for an SME
If you enjoy working in a small collegiate environment dedicated to saving their clients’ money through the application of high technology and also reducing CO2 usage, please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33381. For more information, you may call Damian Penston or Michael Green on +61 2 8243 0500.