• A leading solar investor and developer
• Can be based in Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Denpasar, Jakarta or Bangkok; Asian experience is required
• Support project management on commercial solar projects
About the Company
One of the leading solar power developers in Asia is seeking a Project Manager to work in Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Denpasar, Jakarta or Bangkok. They are a rapidly growing international fund manager with a growing portfolio of solar projects in several countries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the implementation of the solar projects on site;
- Manage documentation, budgets, reporting, etc;
- Prepare RFPs when required;
- Supervise contractors;
- Manage the commissioning stage of the projects;
- Resolve any permitting issues.
Skills and Experience
- Civil or electrical engineering background;
• Previous experience managing solar projects;
• Previous experience working in Asia is required.
How to Apply
If you want to play a leading role in the continuing growth of this investor/developer, please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31 or submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting #34096.