The role supports the bank’s commitment to be the right partner for the communities in which we operate, and is an integral part of our brand promise to be here for good.
- Deliver on the bank’s sustainability initiatives and community engagement programme.
- Support the team in our work with Business / Functions, Group Sustainability, and Singapore Country Management Team to align sustainability agenda with business goals in Singapore
- Help maintain the bank’s reputation and engagement amongst key stakeholders (internal and external), and ensure that our achievements are well communicated.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Ownership of projects that support the country sustainability plan. Key focus includes positioning the bank’s leadership in the chosen areas, and ensure alignment to the bank’s global policies and strategy.
- Work with key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure successful delivery of country strategy.
- Governance and Compliance – Ensure accurate reporting for community investment, and working with stakeholders to ensure compliance with the bank’s sustainability policies.
- Support on delivery of key KPIs around Fundraising and Employee Volunteering objectives.
- Liase with external stakeholders (eg. social service organisations, government agencies, etc) for successful programme delivery.
- Work with other Corporate Affairs functions to ensure the sustainability agenda and achievements are well understood, eg media relations and internal communications.
- Support the Line Manager to provide regional support, as needed.
Qualifications and skills
- Proven ability / experience in delivering successful sustainability programmes
- Ability to apply compliance requirements with project / event delivery and communication
- Excellent communicator with good negotiation / influencing ability
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage multitude of issues simultaneously
- Existing industry network / relationships is a bonus