CSRWorks International, a boutique-style sustainability consulting firm with more than 12 years of successful track record, invites applications from fresh graduates for internship positions to support our growing team.
CSRWorks offers a range of services including sustainability strategy, SGX sustainability reporting, GRI-based sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, materiality analysis, stakeholder engagement, supply chain, ESG analysis, training and external assurance. Our international team of consultants have produced more than 125 sustainability reports.
CSRWorks has created highly successful annual Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards as our own corporate responsibility initiative on not-for-profit basis. The Awards are organised by csrmatters, a unit of CSRWorks International.
Our annual publication Sustainability Reporting: Learn from Asia’s Best chronicles sustainability reporting best practices from across the region.
Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit, the first regional conference on reporting, is our latest project aimed at creating an influential regional community around sustainability reporting. The inaugural Summit held on 19-20 September 2017 proved to be hugely successful.
Sustainability Reporting Exchange (SRE) is another non-profit initiative we have recently launched to help Singaporean companies to learn everything about sustainability reporting. SRE is a roundtable-style platform for regular dialogue, sharing and peer learning with sustainability reporting experts and counterparts.
CSRWorks is GRI’s Certified Training Provider in Singapore to offer the GRI Standards training. We also conduct a host of other high impact sustainability training programmes across the region.
Our internship positions allow learning opportunity in an empowering and friendly work environment in diverse areas of sustainability services, projects and initiatives.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Market research, sustainability research and trend analysis
- Assist in programme development and implementation
- Assist in organising our high impact sustainability events including the flagship Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit and the prestigious Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards, and other networking sessions and dialogues such as SRE
- Assist in creating and managing content for social media and blogs
- Contribute to/independently manage sustainability initiatives, programmes and projects
- Project management
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with business writing
- Strong aptitude for research, data crunching, statistical analysis and presentation
- Awareness / knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks (GRI and IR) will be an advantage
- Very high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required, Photoshop skills desirable, social media savvy
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines
- Positive attitude, energetic, quick learner and resourceful
- Trustworthy, self-starter and independent
- Multi-tasking, hard-working, and flexible
A deep interest in, and a general awareness of, sustainability issues is essential.
Educational qualifications: Degree or above in CSR, business management, communications / PR, environment management or equivalent.
Internship period: Internship positions are available for varying periods ranging from three months to nine months with potential for regular positions for deserving candidates upon successful completion of internship. Part-time positions may be considered.
Start date: Immediate
Remuneration: Excellent stipend, based on qualification and experience
For more information about CSRWorks, please visit www.csrworks.com.
How to apply
Please send your detailed CV with a recent photograph. Please indicate the desired internship start and end dates.
Interested individuals may send their application with a recent photograph directly to to Rajesh Chhabara, Managing Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should apply: Only those candidates should apply who have the right to work in Singapore.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Why this is a green job
CSRWorks is a leading boutique-style sustainability consulting firm in Singapore focused on sustainability reporting, sustainability strategy, stakeholder engagement, ESG analysis, sustainable events and project management.