This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious consultant to play a key role in a growing and dynamic company.
Paia Consulting is Singapore’s leading sustainability consultancy.
Our Mission is to help organisations maximise opportunities and improve their risk management through cost-effective and pragmatic solutions to sustainability issues. We have been helping SE Asian companies implement sustainability strategically since 2002, and report on this through Sustainability and Integrated Reports.
We have produced over 135 GRI Sustainability Reports. We are a team of dedicated and passionate sustainability specialists with a depth of expertise that is unparalleled locally and a combined 80 years experience in sustainability.
Many of our clients, mostly large listed corporations in South East Asia and Hong Kong, have won recognition on sustainability locally, regionally and globally.
We are now hiring a Consultant/Senior Consultant to join our growing team in Singapore. We are supportive of personal and professional development, with dedicated time and a formal training budget. Pro-bono work is also encouraged, with two days of paid volunteer leave each year for every employee.
The remuneration package will be competitive and will be dependent upon level of experience. We are open to flexible working conditions and/or part-time work.
As a Consultant, you will be expected to:
- Make an impact on how our clients do business, through sustainability strategy, programmes and GRI-level reporting
- Successfully contribute to multiple projects at a time, within budget and meeting deadlines
- Work with a wide variety of sustainability frameworks to conduct analysis, develop recommendations, and create appropriate deliverables
- Deliver high quality work, meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Conduct research on sustainability related topics
A Senior Consultant will be expected to be able to do the above, and:
- Manage and grow client relationships
- Manage projects, including on timeline and budget, to meet expectations of both team and clients. Understand clients’ needs and determine the best approach to address them. Write winning client proposals
- Participate in presentations to potential new clients
We need you to have:
- A passion in sustainability
- A strong team spirit
- An entrepreneurial, hands-on attitude
- An eye for detail
- Commitment to excellence, in quality of work and client satisfaction
- Outstanding communications skills, in writing and speaking
- Exceptional time management skills
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Environment, Finance, Human Rights)
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
We will be excited if you have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or several of the following frameworks: GRI, <IR>, SASB, SDGs, TCFD,
- GRESB, AA1000, ISO14000 series, ISO 26000, OHSAS 18001, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key areas in sustainability such as Climate Change, Supply Chain,
- Sustainable Finance and Water
How to apply
Please send us your resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us:
- Your experience and what excites you about working at Paia Consulting
- Why you are the best candidate for the job
- What do you think is the key challenge to sustainability and why? (limit to one paragraph)
- Your salary expectation
- Your current employment and residence status
Please send your complete application in PDF format to Tasha Osman (email@example.com) by 30 November 2017, Thursday.
Due to the expected volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.