CSRWorks International, Singapore’s leading boutique sustainability consulting firm with more than 10 years of successful track record, invites sustainability experts with strong credentials to join our growing team of sustainability consultants.
CSRWorks offers a range of services including sustainability strategy, SGX sustainability reporting, GRI-based sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, materiality analysis, stakeholder engagement, supply chain, green manufacturing, ESG analysis, training and external assurance. Our international team of consultants have produced more than 110 sustainability reports.
CSRWorks has created highly successful annual Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards as our own corporate responsibility initiative on not-for-profit basis. The Awards are organised by csrmatters, a unit of CSRWorks International.
Our annual publication Sustainability Reporting: Learn from Asia’s Best chronicles sustainability reporting best practices from across the region.
Sustainability Reporting Exchange (SRE) is another non-profit initiative we have recently launched to help Singaporean companies to learn everything about sustainability reporting. SRE is a roundtable-style platform for regular dialogue, sharing and peer learning with sustainability reporting experts and counterparts.
CSRWorks offers sustainability reporting training and a host of other high impact sustainability and CSR courses across the region.
Working at CSRWorks
CSRWorks offers professional, empowering and friendly work environment with challenging opportunities.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sustainability report development
- Sustainability research and benchmarking
- ESG data analysis and presentation
- Business development, branding and marketing support
- Contribute to/independently manage sustainability initiatives, events and projects as and when required
- Take care of our office plants as we love them (yes, you read it right!)
Candidates must have prior experience in sustainability and preferably in sustainability reporting, integrated reporting and CSR communications. Expertise in other aspects of sustainability is also welcome. Should be comfortable with working in a small office environment. Required skills include:
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with business writing
- Strong aptitude for research, data crunching, statistical analysis and presentation
- Deep knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks (GRI and IR)
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines
- Positive attitude, energetic, and resourceful
- Trustworthy, self-starter and independent
- Multi-tasking, result-oriented, and flexible
Post-graduate Degree in business management with specialisation in CSR/Sustainability, communications, finance/accounts, environment management. Candidates with strong business writing skills such as writing annual reports or business PR are welcome to apply.
Start date: Immediate
Remuneration: Excellent, based on qualification and experience
For more information about CSRWorks, please visit www.csrworks.com
To know more about the Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards 2016, please visit www.csrmatters.com
How to apply
Please send your detailed CV with a recent photograph. Please attach a list of recent projects that you have worked on.
Interested individuals may apply directly to Rajesh Chhabara, Managing Director, CSRWorks at email@example.com
Who should apply
Only those candidates should apply who have the right to work in Singapore. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Why this is a green job
CSRWorks is Singapore’s leading sustainability consulting and training firm focused on sustainability reporting, responsible business practices, corporate social responsibility and green operations.