- Canberra based role
- Also seeking sales professionals in Southern NSW, South Coast NSW
- Solar, industrial, commercial or construction sales experience
This organisation is a Canberra based success story in renewable energy and carbon reduction strategies. Their client base for their solar business are light industrial and small to medium size commercial businesses. Size of projects is approximately 100kw to 400kw (for those not in the industry this is approximately 400 to 1600 solar panels).
This is a pure sales role where you will be out targeting your core businesses. You will be supported by a team of 10 people ranging from senior technical professionals to office support and administration.
Whilst Canberra is the main market if you live on the South Coast or Southern NSW and looking for an opportunity to work from home whilst being active in solar sales then we would like to hear from you as well.
- Previous experience in solar sales or related products to small to medium size commercial businesses;
- Previous sales experience in the construction industry is also relevant;
- Electrical, engineering or technical background is a plus.
Like to earn good money whilst doing good in a state that is leading Australia in its response to climate change? Please click here to apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33252. For more information please call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on +612 8243 0500.
Why this is a green job
This organisation is a Canberra based success story in renewable energy and carbon reduction strategies.