- Two roles available to work with Japanese and local Thai clients
- A leading solar investor and developer
- Target market is medium to large scale commercial solar rooftop projects
About the Company
One of the leading solar power developers in Thailand is seeking a Business and Project Development Manager to work in Thailand. They are a rapidly growing international fund manager with a growing portfolio of solar projects in several countries, including Thailand.
About the Role
We are seeking two candidates to help our client develop their commercial rooftop solar business in Thailand. One position is to target Japanese community in Thailand, the other role is to work with local Thai clients. Both roles will be based in Bangkok. Please note that both roles are suitable for either Japanese national currently living or working in Thailand, or Thai nationals. These roles are also suitable for people with a couple of years of experience willing to start or continue their careers in the renewable energy space.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute business development strategies related to commercial rooftop solar projects;
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients in the Japanese or Thai community;
- Handle negotiation and develop contractual agreements;
- Obtain necessary approvals and permits for the projects.
Skills and Experience
- A couple of years of business development background in energy;
- Must have previous experience working in the B2B environment with either Japanese or Thai clients;
- Must have the knowledge and skills to develop a commercial project.
Benefits for You
- Work for one of the leading Asian renewables investors and developers;
- Assist them to grow their solar business targeting specific clientele;
- A unique opportunity to start your career in the renewables sector.
If you want to play a leading role in the continuing growth of this investor/developer, please call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on +612 8243 0500 or submit your resume in MS word (not PDF) quoting #33959.