We are hiring a part-time social media manager to join the Eco-Business editorial team.
The Manager will need to:
- Be able to write good headlines and social media copy
- Manage EB’s social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram in terms of content, publishing, performance measurement, paid advertising
- Evaluate new channels / content formats for relevance and / or develop strategies to leverage them
- Deep-dive into social media analytics to understand why certain content performs better than the rest and provide insights for the team backed by social data.
- Create and manage a editorial calendar for the timely dissemination of content
- Manage the community and monitor online conversations
- Maintain a consistent company voice and visual coherence through our channels
- Be familiar with corporate strategies and able to develop programs for social media employee advocacy, social selling, and social media programs for senior leadership
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A minimum 2+ years hands-on experience in social media and/or content marketing
- Deep familiarity with web and varied social media platforms and best practices, content formats on existing digital platforms as well as emerging ones
- An understanding of digital content consumption behavior
- Must be editorially strong, creative and resourceful – able to write, edit, and produce content
- Ability to conceptualize new ideas quickly based on content trends, or digital behavior
- Good interpersonal skills, articulate and able to manage senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Have a keen interest in sustainable development and responsible business issues
- Good project management and people-skills
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication
- Abilities as a good team player who is self-motivated and independent
- Unrestricted right to reside or work in Singapore.
Please send your CV and samples of your work to Rebecca Harbick, Community Manager, with “Social Media Manager Application” in the subject line.