We are seeking to fill the above position in Singapore with a suitable candidate to join our busy team.
Corporate Citizenship is a global management consulting company specializing in corporate responsibility and sustainability. We use clear insights and a simplified approach to sustainability to deliver growth and long-term value for business and society. We have offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Santiago, and Singapore. Corporate Citizenship is part of Chime Group. http://www.chime-group.com/.
Our Southeast Asian office (based in Singapore) is now seeking an individual to support our grown in the region, advising or working within large companies in the area of corporate responsibility and sustainability. The incumbent will join our team in Singapore and is expected to conduct research, manage projects, support client work and contribute towards new business activity.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- 1 to 2 years of relevant professional experience
- a university degree with an element of sustainability / corporate responsibility
- strong research and analytical skills, including both qualitative and quantitative
- ability to think laterally and problem solve
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and operate under tight deadlines
- an understanding of the Singapore/Asian region and work experience in the region
- possess the necessary permit to work or reside in Singapore
This position is initially a term contract of 1 year, with the possibility to extend. It will suit someone who is looking to develop their career in sustainability as it will provide a wide range of experience.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter outlining:
- The main areas within the sustainability and corporate responsibility field in which you
- have particular experience and expertise
- How you meet the person specification above
- What your current salary package is/expected salary range
Application deadline: September 1st 2017