Senior Programme Manager, Responsible Business Forum
The Senior Programme Manager is responsible for the research, design and delivery of Global Initiatives’ forums and for engaging leaders across all stakeholder groups to participate, share and commit to action. The forums will address the most current sustainable development issues and provide opportunities to collaborate and scale solutions. The Senior Programme Manager will liaise with global experts, CEOs and government officials and work with them towards agreed outcomes.
• Work with management team to design annual forum agendas and set sustainability themes and focus areas with our partners, including UN agencies,businesses and NGOs.
• Research, invite and manage forum speakers.
• Develop and manage a wide network of stakeholders to promote forums.
• Oversee design and implementation of forum marketing communications.
• Write and edit content to support the forum agendas including synopses, marketing emails, social media, speaker briefing notes, articles and reports.
• Oversee the research, writing and editing of forum reports.
• Contribute to strategic planning activities to grow existing and future forums.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Strong academic background with university degree in relevant field
• 7+ years of professional experience in related sustainable development organisation or company, across multiple regions
• A proven team player
• Excellent English writing and communication skills
• Background and interest in business collaboration with governments and other stakeholders towards achieving sustainable development goals
• Experience working with high-level decision-makers
• Fast learner with ability to quickly build knowledge on global sustainability topics and regional issues in Southeast Asia, China and Africa
• Able to deliver on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment