Afogreen Build is a specialist in green building solutions, which is committed to provide excellent and hassle-free services in achieving environmental sustainability and green buildings.
Our team has a decade of experiences and proven track records of various Environmentally Sustainable Design, green building ratings and computational simulation, which are not limited to only Singapore projects, but also Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Dubai, Algiers, and Jeddah.
We help our clients to achieve the best indoor performance while reducing building construction and operational cost and saving the environment.
- Manage at team of ESD Engineers/Assistants to run ESD projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Prepare reports and presentations and project submissions.
- Search for materials, products, technical specification and cost,
- Control the project ESD deadline and ensure that all necessary features have been proposed, discussed with client and project team and implemented in design in timely manner.
- Manage Green Rating process of projects and ensure target achievement, such as Green Mark, LEED, GBI, Greenship, etc.
- Conduct all necessary calculations, such as ACMV system, lighting, landscape, etc.
- Coordinate project team, clients, contractor and supplier on matters related to ESD and green rating, such as data compilation, calculation, verification, green rating submission, etc.
- Conduct Building Science calculation and simulation such as ETTV/OTTV, energy simulation, wind simulation, daylight and glare simulation, sunshade simulation, etc.
- Conduct walk through and detail measurement of building performance (ACMV, lighting, indoor comfort, etc) to analyse building system performance and propose improvement.
- Meet the milestone target and invoice project progress in timely manner.
- Be a star performer, positive contributor and part of problem solving in the team.
- Support company business development.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience (must be a certified GMP).
- Engineering Degree or Master (mechanical/electrical/building science)
- Able to run Energy modelling, Wind modelling, Daylight and Glare modelling, Sunpath analysis, CAD, etc.
- Understanding of building systems particularly in HVAC systems and other M&E; disciplines.
- Experience in Green Mark (at least GM NB NRB ver4.1 Platinum) and LEED.
- Understanding GBI, Greenship and other green rating system will be an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of a second language will be an advantage.
- A person with meticulous eyes and careful with details.
- Good interpersonal communication skill with pleasant and likeable personality.
- A quick learner with initiative take necessary actions beyond instruction given.
- An independent and highly self-motivated individual who has a sense of urgency towards project completion.
- A decisive individual who has passion for his / her work and strong problem solving skills.
- An adventurous spirit who can think up and try innovative solutions.
- A process driven individual that is able to initiate good practices and implement processes.
Please submit detailed CV, academic transcript and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only selected applicants will be invited to interview.
Why this is a green job
Opportunity to support regional and international projects with various scale for optimizing indoor performance, maximizing energy and water saving, sustaining the environment and obtaining international or local recognition. The Senior ESD Engineers shall manage a team of ESD Engineers/Assistants to run projects and coordinate with clients, consultants, contractors and suppliers, delivering projects on time, with the best quality and within allocated cost.