- Manila-based, international developer
- Wind & Solar – newly created role
- Filipino employment
Your new company
Our client has amassed an international portfolio of quality renewable energy assets amounting to over 10 GW capacity. They have complete faith in the Philippines market and want to expand their wind portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct site screening and selection;
- Engage with landholders, conducting site inspections, negotiating option agreements and lease / sale agreements to secure land.
- Identify potential planning and environment risks;
- Assist with selection of EPC contractors, key equipment manufacturers, etc.
Skills and Experience
- Degree-qualified professional with strong background in renewables development, including land acquisition, landholder negotiation, obtaining permits and approvals, etc;
- Previous experience working with wind farm projects; however other forms of renewable energy would also be highly regarded;
- Previous experience managing EPC and O&M; contracts would be advantageous;
- Previous experience managing PPAs would also be highly favoured.
How To Apply
Interested in joining a boutique international success story with a strong Philippines business and growing? Then please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting reference #34045 or call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on 02 8243 0500.