We are looking for professionals with experience in the Green Building (or other building-related) field to join our team.
- Minimum 3 Years experience with background in Architecture, Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Energy/HVAC) or Environment
- Excellent communicative skill
- Demonstrate leadership skill
- Independent, Self Driven & Multitasking ability
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience with simulations - energy, daylighting, lighting etc
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD
- Strictly MALAYSIAN CITIZEN only
- LEED AP or GBIF would be an added advantage
- Manage Key Client Accounts (Green Building, Energy Audits etc)
- Perform Simulations (Energy Modeling, Lighting Analysis etc)
- Design Review to ensure project meets requirements
- Lead/Participate in Building-Related Audits (Energy Audit, Building Audit, Commissioning)
- Prepare Periodical Reports
- Manage a team of Junior Consultants
- Provide Support in Business Development activities
- Provide Technical Mentoring to Junior Consultants
*Please only contact us via this link or email. Phone calls will not be entertained.
Why this is a green job
By end of 2016, Bureau Veritas (M) Sdn Bhd would have completed 9 LEED certified projects; a milestone for LEED in Malaysia and for the company.