Identify, pursue, negotiate, review and close contracts for the sale of Gamesa’s products and services, ensuring Gamesa’s strategy, objectives and business development.
General Job Description and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop relationship with customers. Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, lead and deliver significant growth in sales and initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Identify and respond to Requests for Proposal for wind turbine sales and wind farm projects. Define specific country approach, partnerships and strategy to ensure Gamesa’s leadership.
- Understand and utilize knowledge of the wind industry competitive landscape, as well as network with industry professionals and personal contacts to strategically and effectively pursue sales opportunities.
- Manage clients relationship, developing & strengthening client loyalty by providing quality proposals & services, advise, support (commercial, technical, operative and administrative) and information that address client objectives.
- Perform the fulfillment of the commercial processes and procedures. Ensure proper reporting in Gamesa’s internal systems: minutes meeting, sales opportunities, quotations etc. (Sales Force, SAPP, BPM).
- Negotiate and review contracts for the sale of Gamesa’s products and services for wind turbine customers.
- Leadership skills to champion projects internally to achieve smooth approval.
- Serve as communication bridge between client and regional directors of Gamesa.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction, before, during and after contract signature, as well as during and after project implementation and operation, to generate repetitive purchase from customer.
- Propose new ways of acting based on creative approaches, knowledge and the pursuit of excellence.
- Work with other departments to enhance project value and profitability for both Gamesa and the customer. Liaise with various departments and colleagues to drive projects and sales transactions to completion/closing. Including but not limited to Sales Operation, Construction, Engineering, O&M Services, Purchasing, Logistics etc.
- Represent Gamesa in sales meetings and industry conferences.
- Maintain projects metrics/measurements (KPIs) to ensure optimum efficiency and quality, and develop a reporting process to utilize the metrics to drive operational improvements.
- Follow internal procedures and quality programs.
- High level of independence while following established guidelines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above in Engineering – Technical.
- At least 5 years working experience in technical sales in energy sector, preferably in the wind turbines industry or in industrial sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication capability in English
- Another ASEAN language such as Mandarin, Vietnamese, or Thai is a plus
- Capable to cooperate and work independently under pressure
- Patience and Responsibility
- Trustworthy and with high integrity
Why this is a green job
We are a technology leader in the global wind industry. This challenging project is driven by people like you.
With a track record stretching back 21 years and installation of close to 33,000 MW in more than 25 countries, Gamesa has established itself as a world technology leader in the wind power industry. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses wind turbine design, manufacture, installation and operations and management (over 20,700 MW). Gamesa is also a global benchmark in the development, construction and sale of wind farms, having installed more than 7,000 MW in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Gamesa has production centres in Europe, USA, Asia and Latin America and has a sales network that reaches more than 25 countries.