- Solar panel manufacturer establishing a business in Vietnam
- Mandarin proficiency highly regarded
- Production line background
About the Company
This company is a crystalline silicon solar cell manufacturer that has been ranked one of the top manufacturers in the APAC region. The company is now establishing a solar cell and module manufacturing facility in Vietnam where they require a Production Manager to join their team in Vietnam.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee general production line process and schedule;
- Ensure that the production line is cost effective;
- Select and maintain the equipment;
- Ensure strict HSE in the workplace;
- Suggest process improvement goals;
- Ensure high performance of the machines and equipment;
- Adhere to strict regulatory compliance standards;
- Contribute to the improvement of cost, output, quality, machine performance and maintenance.
Skills and Experience
- Previous manufacturing management experience with previous solar experience highly regarded;
- Experience maintaining factory equipment and machines and good understanding of machine operational principles;
- Degree in engineering.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a successful solar panel manufacturer that is facilitating Asia’s transition to renewable energy, then please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (no PDF, please) quoting reference #33918. If you have any questions, please call Gavin Attwood on +63 977 247 5434.