Personal Assistant to Managing Director
CSRWorks International is Singapore’s leading boutique sustainability consulting firm with more than 10 years of successful track record.
CSRWorks offers a range of services including sustainability strategy, SGX sustainability reporting, GRI-based sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, materiality analysis, stakeholder engagement, supply chain, green manufacturing, ESG analysis, training and external assurance. Our international team of consultants have produced more than 110 sustainability reports.
CSRWorks has created highly successful annual Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards as our own corporate responsibility initiative on not-for-profit basis. The Awards are organised by csrmatters, a unit of CSRWorks International.
Our annual publication Sustainability Reporting: Learn from Asia’s Best chronicles sustainability reporting best practices from across the region.
Sustainability Reporting Exchange (SRE) is another non-profit initiative we have recently launched to help Singaporean companies to learn everything about sustainability reporting. SRE is a roundtable-style platform for regular dialogue, sharing and peer learning with sustainability reporting experts and counterparts.
CSRWorks offers sustainability reporting training and a host of other high impact sustainability and CSR courses across the region.
Working at CSRWorks
CSRWorks offers professional, empowering and friendly work environment with challenging opportunities in a boutique office setting.
Personal Assistant to Managing Director
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing and reviewing office systems, including data management and filing;
- arranging travel, and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the managing director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the managing director;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- preparing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the managing director is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- office administration, HR and accounting support
- supporting execution of projects, conference, activities, events and meetings
- managing projects
- strong English communication skills (both written and spoken)
- well-versed in corporate language
- meticulous and high sense of responsibility
- efficient and resourceful
- flexible and adaptable
- positive attitude
- a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- high level of IT literacy including advance proficiency in MS Office suit and preferably in photoshop and CRM
- Degree or diploma in business administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience as personal assistant / personal secretary to a senior executive in a small office environment
Start date: Immediate or on short notice
Remuneration: Excellent, based on qualification and experience
How to apply: Please send your detailed CV with a recent photograph. Please attach a list of recent achievements or projects that you have worked on. Interested individuals may apply directly to Rajesh Chhabara, Managing Director, CSRWorks at email@example.com
Who should apply:
- Singapore citizens preferred
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Why this is a green job
CSRWorks is Singapore’s leading sustainability consulting and training firm focused on sustainability reporting, responsible business practices, corporate social responsibility and green operations.
For more information about CSRWorks, please visit www.csrworks.com
To know more about the Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards 2016, please visit www.csrmatters.com