- Global sustainable energy producer
- Canberra based - lead a 24/7 team
- Establish and Operations Control Centre
About the Company
Our client is one of the world’s fastest growing independent producers of renewable energy. In Australia they have significant assets in wind, solar and hybred farms. They are establishing a new Operations Control Centre in Canberra.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will manage a 24/7 team of Operations Controllers, responsible for the safe and efficient monitoring and control of renewable energy assets:
- Managing the control center, along with supervising the control of other assets for the business;
- Supporting all Operation and Maintenance Managers;
- Optimization of company strategies were applicable;
- Maintain budget control;
- Accurately monitors variation reporting;
- Responsible for continuous improvement of systems and operational data.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of five years experience, ideally managing a trading desk or control centre in power systems operations or similar environment;
- Meticulous with numbers and an advanced user of SCADA software or similar.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity with an extremely respected company within the industry, please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #33929. For more information please call Gavin Attwood or Michael Green on 02 8243 0500.