- Major diversified property group
- Strong strategy & business planning focus
- Attractive salary package – 18 month contract
Our client is one of the largest diversified property groups in Australia with more than $16.6 billion of real estate assets.
They own, manage and develop shopping centres, logistics centres and business parks, office assets, residential communities, and retirement living villages.
The company strongly values making a valuable contribution to our communities and our country.
Reporting to the GM Retail Asset Management & Operations, you will provide strategic leadership and accountability for the implementation, execution and management of all activities related to the procurement, compliance and reselling of energy and utilities across the Group:
- Drive efficiency and cost savings of energy and other utilities
- Energy related regulatory and compliance
- Provide budget guidance in relation to utilities
- Implement a solar strategy across identified Group assets.
- Develop an embedded network across the group
- Jointly develop a national group sustainability strategy
- Experience of Australian corporate energy, compliance, procurement and reselling
- Experience in utilities management
- Proven track record of achieving results through influencing and relationship skills
- Project management experience
Up for the challenge in assisting to combat energy costs and reducing carbon footprint? Please call Damian Penston or Michael Green, +612 8243 0500 or submit your resume in MS Word (not PDF) quoting #33945.