We are looking for a tech-savvy, dynamic individual qualified in marketing automation, CRM and social media analytics to join our fun, growing team.
Eco-Business is Asia Pacific’s leading independent media organisation dedicated to reporting on sustainable development, and we are looking for someone to help manage our growing database of clients, partners and readers.
You will be taking ownership of our database across our membership and events business, manage our marketing processes and manage our interactions with our community.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills, is meticulous and pays the highest attention to detail. You should also have a good understanding and ability to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Campaign Monitor, HTML and have a good eye for designing newsletters and EDMs.
- Ensure that all data is developed and managed in a way that drives growth and revenue
- Create and manage clean, profitable data by embedding protocols and business processes
- Identify and repair any gaps in data by assessing all elements of the business
- Being the primary POC for the database system and liaising with the marketing team to ensure profitable data is available to support marketing plans
- Set and implement e-mail marketing, social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Developing marketing automation templates
- Ability to design newsletters that include engaging text, image and video content
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Coordinate with our sales and editorial teams to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following:
- Solid database experience within a commercial data-driven environment (ideally B2B media)
- Good knowledge of Dynamics CRM and email marketing software like Campaign Monitor
- Experience of developing quality data processes e.g. coding and classification
- Knowledgeable of how to conduct a large database ‘cleaning’ project
- Ability to administer marketing automation campaigns; including analysing workflow, lead generation, lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Keen understanding and passion for sustainability/sustainable development issues
- A university degree in any relevant field
- Possess web development and digital design skills (basic HTML at a minimum)
This position is open to Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents and those eligible for LOC in Singapore. You will be required to be based at our Singapore headquarters located at 2 Science Park Drive.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to the Managing Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org