Our team is looking for a Marketing and Data Intern to assist us in developing and driving company’s marketing campaign, strategy and data collection. You will be working along Business Development Manager in our office in Singapore with a great team in an exciting world of renewable energy.
Key Responsibilities: requirements:
- Undertaking or have completed courses in business, marketing or related field
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal – if you write a blog that’s a big plus
- Experience with creating graphics in e.g. Photoshop would be an advantage, as well as other media-related experience (video editing, social media, content creation, photography)
- Candidate with previous work/ team collaboration experience preferred
- Passion for renewable energy and at least basic understanding of the industry is a must
- You are diligent, professional and willing to learn a lot
- Location: Central Singapore
- Fresh graduates welcome
Why this is a green job
We are a renewable energy developer with a growing wind, solar and hydro development portfolio across South East Asia. Led by an experienced management team in the clean energy sector in the region, Asia Green Capital Partners works together in partnership with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) to deploy renewable energy to emerging economies.