- Develop marketing opportunities and execute sales strategies
- An opportunity in a renewable energy provider
- Two positions available: Luzon and Visayas / Mindanao
About the Company
Our company is one of the leading construction companies in the Philippines currently developing a range of renewable energy projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing plans for wholesales and retail markets;
- Identify marketing strategies;
- Market core and non-core businesses;
- Identify other power plants that need trading services;
- Develop energy solutions packages for the clients;
- Conduct market intelligence studies to come up with benchmark rates and services;
- Coordinate with other department to develop programs on advertising, merchandising, trade promotion, etc;
- Formulate new mode of contracting;
- Perform other duties, as required.
Skills and Experience
- Min five years of experience working in the power industry;
- In-depth knowledge on energy regulations and markets;
- Strong understanding on power system and energy accounting;
- For Filipino employment in the Philippines.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a progressive company in the renewables space in the Philippines and have relevant experience, please apply submitting your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33822 or call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931.