- Hydropower owner, investor and operator
- Legal background with land acquisition experience
- Perfect opportunity for a mature and experienced person
About the company
Supported by one of the leading Asian financiers, this company develops and operates hydropower projects in the Philippines while having equity interests in other Asian countries. It is currently developing a large hydro project in the Philippines.
About the role
In this role you will be required to manage land resettlements and acquisition in all its legal process related to a large scale commercial size hydro power project and effectively liaise with local communities. For Philippine employment in the Philippines.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead land acquisition and land resettlements processes;
- Conduct community liaison;
- Effectively negotiate resettlement compensation packages.
Skills and experience
- Graduate of law and a BAR passer;
- Extensive land acquisition experience in power, mining or infrastructure;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the contract law;
- Excellent negotiation skills are essential;
- Ability to travel to the regional area for a couple of days a week.
How to Apply
Interested in being involved in one of the largest clean energy projects in the Philippines? If you can effectively build relationships with members of the local communities and utilise your previous land acquisition skills please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33629. To discuss your interest in the role please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 29 31.