As part of our Consultancy & Services team based in Zurich, you will support the acquisition and implementation of consultancy proposals related to sustainability.
You will learn by working together with international and interdisciplinary project teams of experts, as well as directly work on the deliverables of the assignments.
You will improve the most useful consulting skills such as report writing, task management, communication and teamwork.
You will also gain technical knowledge on sustainability-related topics, and experience the challenges and rewards of working towards sustainability for prestigious international organisations.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support the preparation of proposals
- Participate in projects and consultancy mandates related to sustainability
- Conduct research on topics, partners and competitors
- Support the team with administrative tasks
- Recently graduated or about to graduate from university, ideally in Environmental Sciences, Environmental Management, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Natural Resource Economics, Economics, International Affairs, Public Policy or related disciplines
- Previous work experience or volunteering experience is an advantage
- Oral and written fluency in English is a must. French, Spanish or German are a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently in a diligent and reliable manner,
- Ability to work with deadlines and manage priorities while keeping attention to detail
- Ability to interact in a multicultural environment and work in a team
- Strong ability to learn and motivation to be a changemaker
- Interest to start a career as a consultant in sustainability related topics
- Swiss nationality or holder of a valid work permit is a must
- Work in a growing global company with a real commitment to sustainability and fighting climate change
- Excellent team spirit, work with a dedicated and enthusiastic international team around the globe
- Chance to expand the tasks and potentially a full-time employment contract