Duration: 3-6 months period, minimum 3 days a week
Paia Consulting is Singapore’s leading Sustainability Consultancy. We work with a range of organisations, locally and across the region, on the implementation of sustainability i.e. materiality assessment, developing policies, implementing sustainability governance systems, establishing KPIs and targets, and reporting on performance through GRI Sustainability Reports and Integrated Reports.
Our team of consultants has 80 years experience in corporate sustainability and has produced over 100 GRI Sustainability Reports. We are proud to have worked with 3 of the 4 Singapore Companies listed on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Companies in the World.
Our internships offer an opportunity to be exposed to the work we do, in a friendly and flexible working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching sustainability information and trends, including benchmarking
- Contributing towards client, business development and internal sustainability related projects as and when required.
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability
- Familiarity with Global Reporting Initiative is highly desirable
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong in data analysis and presentation
- Proficiency in Word, Powerpoint & Excel
- Degree or above in related discipline (e.g. Environment, Business, Finance and/or Social Science)
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs, with attention to detail.
This is a paid position; remuneration will depend on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why this is a green job
Paia Consulting is Singapore’s leading Sustainability Consultancy. We are a small specialist team. Each member of our team is personally dedicated to sustainability. Our mission is to improve our clients’ sustainability performance through cost-effective and pragmatic solutions.