CSRWorks International is Singapore’s leading boutique sustainability consulting firm with more than 10 years of successful track record.
CSRWorks offers a range of services including sustainability strategy, SGX sustainability reporting, GRI-based sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, materiality analysis, stakeholder engagement, supply chain, green manufacturing, ESG analysis, training and external assurance. Our international team of consultants have produced more than 110 sustainability reports.
CSRWorks has created highly successful annual Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards as our own corporate responsibility initiative on not-for-profit basis. The Awards are organised by csrmatters, a unit of CSRWorks International.
Our annual publication Sustainability Reporting: Learn from Asia’s Best chronicles sustainability reporting best practices from across the region.
Sustainability Reporting Exchange (SRE) is another non-profit initiative we have recently launched to help Singaporean companies to learn everything about sustainability reporting. SRE is a roundtable-style platform for regular dialogue, sharing and peer learning with sustainability reporting experts and counterparts.
CSRWorks offers sustainability reporting training and a host of other high impact sustainability and CSR courses across the region.
Our internship positions allow learning opportunity in an empowering and friendly work environment in diverse areas of sustainability services, projects and initiatives.
- Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sustainability research and benchmarking
- ESG data analysis and presentation
- Business development, branding and marketing support
- Contribute to/independently manage sustainability initiatives, events and projects as and when required
- Project management
- Take care of our office plants as we love them (yes, you read it right!)
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with business writing
- Strong aptitude for research, data crunching, statistical analysis and presentation
- Awareness / knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks (GRI and IR)
- Very high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required, Photoshop skills desirable
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines
- Positive attitude, energetic, quick learner and resourceful
- Trustworthy, self-starter and independent
- Multi-tasking, hard-working, and flexible
- Comfortable working in small office environment
- A deep interest in, and a general awareness of, sustainability issues is essential.
Degree or above in CSR, business management, public relations, communications, investment management, environment management. Strong academic background will be preferred.
Internship positions are available for varying periods ranging from one month to nine months with potential for regular positions for deserving candidates upon successful completion of internship. Part-time positions are also available.
Start date: Flexible
Remuneration: Good stipend
How to apply: Please send your detailed CV with a recent photograph and two independent references with their contacts. Please indicate the desired internship start and end dates.
Who should apply
Only those candidates should apply who have the right to work in Singapore.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested individuals may apply directly to Rajesh Chhabara, Managing Director, CSRWorks International at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why this is a green job
CSRWorks International is a sustainability consulting firm focussed on sustainability reporting and sustainability strategies.
For more information about CSRWorks, please visit www.csrworks.com