- Global giant in the solar sector
- Work covers Australia and SE Asia
- Work closely with stakeholders
We are seeking a Corporate Counsel, to be based in Melbourne, on behalf of one of the world’s fastest growing solar companies. The successful candidate will be a lawyer who has 2-3 years’ PQE in either projects, project finance, corporate or commercial practices. Candidates must have a desire to work in renewables and be willing to travel occasionally. You will work closely with commercial teams and external stakeholders. This is a 1 year contract position with strong potential to change to a full-time position.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience gained as a transactional lawyer from a top law firm or in-house legal department;
- PR visa or Australian Citizenship;
- Licensed to practice law in Commonwealth Countries, preferably Australia;
- Strong academic qualifications including a law degree from a renowned law school or comparable;
- Strong transactional experience;
- Proven experience in taking ownership and responsibility for contractual management and successful execution;
- Willingness to travel up to 5% or more of the time.
A competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus will be offered to the successful candidate. If you want to work on major projects in Australia and Southeast Asia for one of the global leaders in renewables, please call Damian Penston in Sydney on 02 8243 0500 or submit your resume in MS word (not PDF) quoting #33836.