- Leader in Bioethanol and sugar milling in the Philippines
- Agricultural background
- For Filipino employment in the Philippines
About the Company
Our client is one of the country’s leaders in sugar milling and bioethanol production. They have decided to create a new vacancy as a HR Manager to join the team in Makati.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating new policies and procedures;
- Large focus on creating new organisational charts;
- Will liaise directly with the COO and President;
- Creating employee development strategies and workforce improvement;
- Regular travel to Visayas to the bioethanol plant.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally will have a degree in Human Resources or Psychology;
- Comfortable with working in a family orientated company;
- Ideally speak Visayan;
- Extensive knowledge in creating organisation charts;
- Experience in creating policies and procedures from scratch.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity with an extremely respected company within the industry, please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #33912. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on 0977 247 5434. Please note text messages will not be responded to.