- Join the biofuels industry in the Philippines
- Based in Lobo Lobo
- Work for one of the most progressive renewables developers in Asia
About the company
Our client is a rapidly expanding bioethanol and biomass company with operations in the Philippines and expanding to other countries in SE Asia.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage health and welfare
- Assist with payroll functions;
- Benefits administration;
- Record keeping;
- Ensure smooth clinic management;
- Assists employees with their medical and accident concerns;
- Handle insurance claim/refund from the health insurance provider.
Skills and experience
- Must be a registered nurse and BOSH certified;
- 1-2 years experience in a multinational company;
- 1- 2 years work experience in HR and/or Administrative Services.
How to apply
If you would like to continue your recruitment career by joining a renewables developer/ financier that is making significant contribution to the clean energy industry in the Philippines, then please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #33970, or call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Please note that text messages may not be responded to.