We are looking for interns who are interested in gaining more knowledge and experience in Green and Sustainable Development.
- Interns with ongoing studies in Mechanical / Civil Engineering / Sustainability / Built-Environment / Building Surveying Degree program
- Good written and spoken English
- Good communicative skills
- Excellent research & data gathering skills
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
Scope of Work (Research & Literature Review):
- Green Building Certification & Developments (ASEAN & Australia)
- Renewable & Clean Energy
- Building Management System
- Energy Audits
- Advanced Building Commissioning
Scope of work (Technical):
- Green Building Project Documentation
- Green Building Research Reporting
- Daylighting & Thermal Comfort Simulation
Internship Monthly Allowance will be provided along with reimburses related to the stated works.
Why this is a green job
By end of 2016, Bureau Veritas (M) Sdn Bhd would have completed 9 LEED certified projects; a milestone for LEED in Malaysia and for the company.