We are looking for Green Professionals with experience in the Green Building (or other building-related) field to join our team.
**Fresh Graduates in related background and with strong interest in Green Buildings are also encouraged to apply!
- Minimum 1-2 Years experience with background in Architecture, Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Energy/HVAC) or Environment
- Able to independently manage and lead multiple projects and its deliverables in a timely manner
- Experience with green building simulations/calculations – especially energy modeling and daylighting
- Experience with green building certification especially LEED and/or GBI documentation work
- Demonstrate excellent communication, people, leadership skills
- Independent, Self-Driven, Detail-Oriented, Passion in Sustainability, Multitasking ability
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD
- Strictly MALAYSIAN CITIZEN only
- Electrical Engineering background would be an added advantage
- LEED AP and/or GBIF (or other Green Building Professional Accreditation) would be an added advantage
- Experience in LEED / GBI Design and/or Construction submission would be an added advantage
- Must be willing to travel
- Manage Key Client Accounts (Green Building, Energy Audits etc)
- Perform Simulations and document compilation for green building certification submissions (Energy Modeling, Lighting Analysis, Thermal Comfort etc)
- Design Review to ensure project meets requirements
- Prepare Periodical Reports
- Be updated with green building requirements, news and technology not limited to LEED, GBI, GreenRE, etc
- Assist and advise in project certification and online submissions
- Participate in building-related audits (ie energy audits, commissioning etc)
*Please only contact us via this link or email. Phone calls will not be entertained.
Why this is a green job
By end of 2016, Bureau Veritas (M) Sdn Bhd would have completed 9 LEED certified projects; a milestone for LEED in Malaysia and for the company. The company is continuing to expand its Sustainability team as the market for a more sustainable and resource efficient future in the way buildings are built continues to grow.