Graduate Client Services Executive
Location: Oxford, UK
Type: Full-time, permanent
Reporting to: Senior Account Manager
ClimateCare is an established, market leading business in the climate and sustainable development sector.We are looking for a self-motivated graduate, with a real desire to drive action on sustainability, to help us cut 20 million tonnes of CO2 and improve 20 million lives by 2020.Working as a key member of the Client Services team in the UK, you will be responsible for managing ClimateCare’s SME accounts and helping to encourage new corporate partners to work with us – taking action on climate change and improving people’s lives.
About The Role
We are looking to recruit an ambitious graduate to join a vibrant and growing team, working at the cutting edge of sustainability with high profile partners and clients.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Providing a consistently high level of account management to our existing SME clients
- Supporting the client managers to deliver programmes to our key corporate partners
- Managing all necessary administrative paperwork including status reports, contact reports and invoicing.
- Taking responsibility for developing the relationships with your existing clients
- Pro-actively developing and delivering proposals and initiatives to grow the number of SME clients
- Supporting the client services and business development teams in researching and preparing proposals
The ideal candidate must be proactive in their approach and have a friendly, professional manner – they will be the first point of contact at ClimateCare for many of our clients. They need to be exceptionally organised, methodical, and have excellent communication skills both on the phone and over email.This a great opportunity for the right candidate to get become a valuable member of the ClimateCare team and to grow within the business over time.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Confident and with an excellent telephone manner
- Courteous, professional and persistent
- A high level of IT literacy
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent time management
- Good at multi-tasking and prioritising workload
- Excellent organisation/administrative skills
- Ability to work between different teams
- Relevant degree / qualification
- Interest in / knowledge of sustainability
What’s in it for you?
Apart from the opportunity to work for this fantastic organisation you will also get a chance to work with a welcoming inclusive group of professionals who share the same passion and drive. We like to discuss current affairs, world cuisine and everything sustainable amongst other things!We are located just off Magdalen Road with great pubs, bars and quirky cafes everywhere. If you like what you’ve seen and fancy joining, apply now! We’re always on the hunt for new talent.
Send us your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining why you want to join us and why you’re the perfect fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application deadline is 5pm Sunday, June 17th
- First Interviews will be held on 19th or 20th June.
- Final Interviews to be held on 28th June.
We look forward to hearing from you!