- Leader in the hydro power sector in the Philippines
- GIS background
- For Philippine employment in the Philippines
About the Company
Our client is a hydropower leader in the Philippines which invests in, develops and builds hydroelectric projects in the South East Asian region.
About the Role
The purpose of the role is to manage all mapping activities associated with a large scale commercial pumped storage hydro project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the acquisition of new spatial data;
- Integrate the gathered data into a GIS database;
- Prepare application support documents;
- Develop and maintain a GIS database of the hydro projects;
- Provide technical and project management support;
- Manage technical outputs in the development of Parcellary surveys, overlap conflicts, tree inventories and other related GIS work.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in SE Asia, particularly Philippines;
- 5-10 years experience working in a similar role;
- Knowledge of Cartography /Geography;
- Knowledge of Global Positioning System methodology software and hardware;
- Experience working with GIS software packages (ArcGis mandatory and QGIS preferable) including GIS database management as well CAD (Autocad preferable);
- Parcellary survey work and/or GIS mapping of land acquisition campaigns;
- Previous experience in mapping of tree inventories, livelihood inventory of loss mapping or forestry programs.
How to Apply
If you would like to be part of the fast growing hydro sector in the Philippines and have the relevant experience please click apply and submit your resume in the MS Word format quoting reference #33179. For more information please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931.