- International Geothermal Developer
- Health and safety, continuous improvement
- Operations and maintenance of a geothermal plant
A global geothermal energy industry pioneer and the largest vertical integrated geothermal developer. They are also a recognized world leader in wet steam field technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads and provides direction to the Operations and Maintenance Division in developing and implementing the medium to long-term Operation and Asset life-cycle management strategies and programs
- Responsible for overseeing the operation and maintenance of the geothermal facility, ensuring the geothermal facilities’ continuous and efficient operation
- Represent the Division in high level policy meetings, conferences, and external negotiations
- Responsible for providing overall management of Geothermal Facility in terms of strategies, budget, statutory requirements & licenses, contracts and sales agreement, litigations, finance management and optimization of resources.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years in geothermal power plant / steam field operations
- Managerial experience
How To Apply
If you want to be a part of the industry of the future in a company that has a very positive international reputation, please click apply, submitting your resume quoting reference #34215 . For more information about this position please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Text messages may not be responded to.