- Brisbane-based with national responsibilities
- Leading international renewable energy developer
- Unique opportunity in a respected organisation
This developer has a portfolio of more than 50 projects approaching 10,000 MW of capacity across three continents. The role includes profit and loss responsibility for the Australian portfolio of development projects.
Your new role
Reporting to the CEO your role will include:
- Technical and commercial analysis supporting development, construction and operation of Australia-based projects;
- Liaising with federal, state and local politicians and senior stakeholders;
- Sourcing OEM partners and potential financiers.
Leading a small development team you will lead them in:
- Identifying sites and opportunities;
- Community engagement;
- Progress along the development pipeline to financial close whilst maintaining budget and timeline control;
- Securing off-take opportunities and assisting with project financing;
- Work with the national office during development and construction phase.
Who you are
- Engineering background with a renewables or other infrastructure experience;
- Confident in communicating with senior level bureaucrats and stakeholders;
- Comfortable with both the technical and commercial environments.
An opportunity like this doesn’t occur every day. Want to know more? Then call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on + 612 8243 0500 or please click here to apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33615.
Why this is a green job
This developer has a portfolio of more than 50 projects approaching 10,000 MW of capacity across three continents.