- Establish a small office
- Able to work regularly from home
- Renewable Energy JV
Look after the financial interests of a JV partner in a significant renewable energy venture.
- Implementing and creating monthly management / finance reports
- Building and validating a financial model / investment thesis
- Financially appraising key investment decisions at the business
- Interacting with the JV partners on financial matters
- Investment appraisal / research for new Philippine opportunities
- Accounting and day to day financial operations
- Office management: this will be the only employee in country
You are working on your own for an international company who will visit the Manila office regularly along with the joint venture partner. You will enjoy working on your own and using your initiative to get things done. Working from home for a few days a week is an option as it will not be necessary to go into the office every day.
If you are interested and would like to be considered please click here to apply and submit your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33399. For more information please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931.
Please note text messages will not be responded to.
Why this is a green job
This is a unique role in the renewable energy sector..