- Join an Asian leader which is at the forefront of the renewables sector
- Challenging and motivating position
- Opportunity to work in Makati
About the Company
Our client is a renewable energy organisation with operations in wind, solar, hydro and biomass. It is one of the largest investors in the sector across Asia and Australia. They have a significant pipeline of new projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the transactional finance;
- Manage transactions, such as procure to pay, order to cash, record to report;
- Process reviews;
- Drive change management to align business and finance strategy;
- Root cause analysis, resolution, continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Substantial experience conducting financial analysis;
- Must be a CPA.
How to Apply
You are a commercially minded finance professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, if you would like to be part of the organisation that is making a significant contribution to the renewable energy industry in the Philippines and beyond, please click Apply and submit your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33993. For more information, please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931. Please note text messages will not be responded to.