CSRWorks International is Singapore’s leading boutique sustainability consulting firm with more than 10 years of successful track record.
CSRWorks offers a range of services including sustainability strategy, GRI sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, materiality analysis, stakeholder engagement, supply chain, green manufacturing, ESG analysis and external assurance. Our international team of consultants has produced more than 100 sustainability reports.
CSRWorks has created highly successful annual Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards as our own corporate responsibility initiative on not-for-profit basis. The Awards are organised by csrmatters, a unit of CSRWorks International.
Sustainability Reporting Exchange (SRE) is another non-profit initiative we have recently launched to help Singaporean companies to learn everything about sustainability reporting. SRE is a roundtable-style platform for regular dialogue, sharing and peer learning with sustainability reporting experts and counterparts.
CSRWorks organises sustainability reporting training and a host of other high impact sustainability and CSR courses across the region.
CSRWorks International is looking for a passionate and dynamic Event Manager with prior experience in organising B2B events and conferences.
- Conceptualise, plan, execute and deliver high quality B2B events aimed at senior level executives from corporate, government and non-government organisations
- Establish and achieve revenue and non-revenue targets
- Conduct in-depth market and industry research to develop strong knowledge of sustainability sector through desktop research, telephone interviews, client meetings and visits to other events
- Developing compelling content for events
- Recruiting speakers, acquiring delegates and securing sponsorships
- Write promotional copy for events and programmes
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and develop strong partnerships
- Project administration and management of budget and workflow
- Pre and post-event management
- Onsite management for smooth delivery of events
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns and strategies
- Liaison with vendors/partners on production delivery
- A Degree in Event management, Marketing Communications, Business or a relevant discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B event management /MICE industry or recent internship experience in events/conference industry
- Familiarity with sustainability trends and topics desired, passion for social and environmental issues expected
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Entrepreneurial mind with commercial skills
- Strong project management skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and disciplined
- Dedication, commitment and strong work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Attention to details while multitasking
- Prior experience in email marketing, direct marketing and social media tools require
- Proficiency in MS Office. Knowledge of Photoshop will be an added advantage
Positions: One full time and one part-time
Remuneration: Excellent, based on qualification and experience
How to apply
Please send your detailed CV with a cover letter and a recent photograph, indicating your current salary and expected salary.
Interested individuals may apply directly to Rajesh Chhabara, Managing Director, CSRWorks International at email@example.com.
- Only those candidates should apply who have the right to work in Singapore
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Why this is a green job
CSRWorks is Singapore’s leading sustainability consulting and training firm focused on sustainability reporting, responsible business practices, corporate social responsibility and green operations.
For more information about CSRWorks, please visit www.csrworks.com
To know more about the Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards 2016, please visit www.csrmatters.com.