Our team is looking for an Event Coordinator to assist us in planning and facilitating events for our organization. You will be working along with other team members in our office in Singapore with a great team in an exciting world of renewable energy.
- Plan and develop events (incl. programs, agendas, budgets, and services).
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details.
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved.
- Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
- Develop event topics and choose featured speakers.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the company
- A degree in business, marketing or related field is preferred. Individuals currently pursuing their degrees can also apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 2-3 years of experience in planning and coordinating events
- Passion for renewable energy. A basic understanding of the industry is a must
- Must be diligent, professional and willing to learn
- Location: Central Singapore.
- Part Time / Full Time Position
Why this is a green job
About Asia Wind Energy Association
- The Asia Wind Energy Association (AsiaWEA) is the leading trade association for the wind energy sector in Asia-Pacific.
- AsiaWEA acts as the regional platform for all wind power industry stakeholders to collectively promote the best interests of the wind power sector.
- The association, acting as the industry representative, will develop and communicate conclusive policies to influence the decision-making process of the Asian governments in a direction that creates a positive investment environment and enables greater deployment of wind energy.