CSRWorks International is Singapore’s leading boutique-style sustainability consulting firm with more than 13 years of successful track record.
CSRWorks offers a range of services including sustainability strategy, SGX sustainability reporting, GRI-based sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, materiality analysis, stakeholder engagement, supply chain, green manufacturing, ESG analysis, training and external assurance. Our international team of consultants has produced more than 130 sustainability reports.
CSRWorks has created highly successful annual Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards as our own corporate responsibility initiative on a not-for-profit basis. Our yearly publication Sustainability Reporting: Learn from Asia’s Best chronicles best practices in sustainability reporting from across the region.
We organise the hugely successful annual Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit, the first regional conference on sustainability reporting.
CSRWorks offers a suite of sustainability reporting training, including the GRI Standards Certified Course, and a host of other high impact sustainability courses across the region.
Working at CSRWorks
CSRWorks offers professional, empowering and friendly work environment with challenging opportunities in a boutique office setting.
CSRWorks International is looking for a talented ESG Analyst to assist our senior sustainability consultants. We are looking for a bright candidate with 1-2 years experience in a similar role or a fresh graduate/postgraduate with excellent academic credentials and a good understanding of sustainability issues. We are looking to hire one full time and one part time analyst.
Including but not limited to:
- Environmental, social and governance research and benchmarking
- ESG gap analysis
- Contribute to sustainability reporting projects
- Sustainability surveys
- Develop ESG ratings models
- ESG data analysis and presentation
- Business development, branding and marketing support
- Contribute to/independently manage sustainability initiatives, events and projects as and when required
- Project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong aptitude for research, report writing, data and statistical analysis and presentation
- Awareness / knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks (GRI and IR) and sustainability indices
- Very high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced multi-project environment with tight deadlines
- Positive attitude, energetic, quick learner and resourceful
- Trustworthy, self-starter and independent
- Attention to details
- Multi-tasking, hard-working, and flexible
Bachelor’s degree or above in CSR, business management, economics, communications, finance/accounts, environment management. Prior internship experience in sustainability or in a related field will be a definite advantage.
Start date: Immediate
Remuneration: Excellent, based on qualification and experience
How to apply
Please send your detailed CV with a cover letter, indicating your current salary and expected salary.
Interested individuals may apply directly to HR@csrworks.com
Who should apply
Only those candidates should apply who have the right to work in Singapore.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about CSRWorks, please visit www.csrworks.com
To know more about the Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards, please visit www.csrmatters.com
Why this is a green job
CSRWorks is Singapore’s leading boutique-style sustainability consulting and training firm focused on sustainability reporting, responsible business practices, sustainable events and corporate social responsibility and green operations.