REPORTING TO: ESD Manager
Opportunity to win regional and international projects with various scales of optimising indoor performance, maximising energy and water savings, sustaining the environment and obtaining international or local recognition.
The Engineering Assistant shall support to manage projects and coordinate with clients, consultants, contractors and suppliers, delivering projects on time, with the best quality and within allocated cost.
Company details can be found at www.afogreenbuild.com
- Assist ESD projects with minimal supervision.
- Support marketing activities.
- At least a diploma in building/construction related with 1 year relevant experience.
- At least 1 year building and chiller plant energy audit experience.
- Ability to run building simulations, proficiency in CAD, and understanding of the Green Building Rating will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English is a must. Second language is an advantage.
- Careful attention to detail and results-driven to meet every project target.
- Only Singaporeans/PRs/Dependant pass holders need apply.
Please submit detailed CV, academic transcript and expected salary to email@example.com.
Job application with incomplete information will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview.
Why this is a green job
Afogreen Build is a specialist in green building solutions, who is committed to provide excellent and hassle free services in achieving environmental sustainability and green building. Our team has a decade of experiences and proven track records of various Environmentally Sustainable Design, green building ratings and computational simulation, which are not limited to only Singapore projects, but also Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Dubai, Algiers, and Jeddah. We help our clients to achieve the best indoor performance while reducing building construction and operational cost and saving the environment.