Our team is looking for a (part-time) Designer to assist us in designing the organization’s marketing collaterals and assist with digital marketing campaigns (social media, newsletter, etc.) You will be working along with other team members in our office in Singapore with a great team in an exciting world of renewable energy.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts. Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, business cards, banners, brochures, company logos, and Web sites.
- Use computer software to generate new images. Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of services.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the company.
- A degree in business, marketing or related field is preferred. Individuals currently pursuing their degrees can also apply.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Blog writing skill is a plus.
- Experience in designing tools (e.g. Photoshop) and other media-related experience (video editing, social media, content creation, photography) is a plus.
- Passion for renewable energy. A basic understanding of the industry is a must.
- Must be diligent, professional and willing to learn.
- Location: Central Singapore.
- Part Time / Full Time Position
Why this is a green job
About Asia Wind Energy Association
- The Asia Wind Energy Association (AsiaWEA) is the leading trade association for the wind energy sector in Asia-Pacific
- AsiaWEA acts as the regional platform for all wind power industry stakeholders to collectively promote the best interests of the wind power sector.
- The association, acting as the industry representative, will develop and communicate conclusive policies to influence the decision-making process of the Asian governments in a direction that creates a positive investment environment and enables greater deployment of wind energy.