I. About World Wide Fund for Nature, Singapore (WWF)
WWF Singapore is a Singapore-registered charity, part of WWF International – one of the world’s largest and most respected independent conservation organisations. We protect critical resources for people in Singapore by driving change across government, business, civil society and local communities. To meet key Singapore and around the region. As one of WWF’s global hubs, WWF-Singapore supports a global conservation goals, we address issues such as deforestation, haze pollution, seafood sustainability and illegal wildlife trade in network that spans over 100 countries.
II. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
The Corporate Account Manager is responsible for managing our global and local corporate partnerships based in Singapore. As part of the Fundraising department, the Manager will contribute to bringing conservation knowledge to the local community, focusing particularly on corporate donors by developing and deploying effective partnership models and marketing strategies.
Primary Role: Account Management and Partner Coordination
- Ensure existing corporate donors from local and global partners are stewarded appropriately, resulting in profitable long term partnerships. Manage these relationships keeping a helicopter view on the partnership.
- Monitor results of campaigns, report back on objectives, apply learnings across partnerships
- Coordinate meetings with the partner and support them in the development of the marketing activation tool kit.
- Organise monthly calls with WWF participating offices in each partnership to update them on the development of global partnerships
- Work with our Market Transformation Team to ensure the delivery of successful business transformation partnerships.
- Work closely with the Conservation Resource team to communicate the progress from projects supported by our partners.
- Coordinate yearly reporting on field results and ensure that partnership development is on line with retro-planning.
- Hold Project Teams accountable to spend the donations on agreed terms.
- Develop case studies on our partnerships. Share best practices of local activations.
Secondary Role: Fundraising
- Support our Acquisition team and Partnership development team with any business development activity as required.
- Develop and oversee corporate fundraising initiatives to raise funds for WWF’s conservation work in Singapore and globally, including but not limited to cause-related marketing, corporate social responsibility programmes, employee engagement of existing partners and sustainable business partnerships
- Identify and foster strong relationships with corporate partners, existing and new, and support the Fundraising Director to ensure that fundraising and acquisition goals are achieved and tracked, and contribute to the department’s overall fundraising objectives
- Determine priority projects with related conservation team.
- Perform other duties as required
- At least 3 years to five years working experience in a similar capacity
- Minimum Bachelor degree in marketing or business administration
Required Skills and Competencies
- Working experience in the corporate sector with in-depth understanding of the national and international business environment in Singapore
- Strong knowledge and experience in the not-for-profit sector, preferably in environmental non- government organisations or equivalent.
- Can multi-task and account manage various corporate accounts from small to big
- Has great time-management skills. Flexible, resourceful and able to perform despite tight schedules
- Preferably has international experience in collaborating with markets within the region and globally for bigger accounts that goes beyond Singapore
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to engage with corporates at all levels.
- Demonstrated fundraising skills and experience with corporations
- Outstanding Powerpoint presentation skills and Public Speaking abilities
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Plans and organizes/ manages the job independently and pro-actively
- Adheres to WWF’s values which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging
IV. Working Relationships:
Internal – Ensure intra and inter-department collaboration for the optimal use of resources and organizational alignment. Work closely with the Corporate Relations department to create creative means of fundraising.
External – Coordinates with external vendors relating to events and communications materials production.
Interested applicants please send your resume to email@example.com. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.